AVѧԺ App: Maps, Email, Register for Classes and More!
The AVѧԺ mobile app helps students navigate the campus, find academic support, stay informed, and keep track of coursework.
Download the AVѧԺ App
What else is in the App?
- View campus maps
- Check your email
- Join a club
- See your courses
- Connect with other students
- Find out what’s happening on campus
I see incorrect information in the app, can’t find something I’m looking for, or I found a broken link. Who can help me?
You can email email@example.com.
I’m having a technical issue with the mobile app (log in issues, classes not showing, etc.). Who can help me?
You can submit a ticket in the app by going to Settings > Help & Feedback > App Technical Support
Why can I no longer post or make comments on the student wall?
The student wall is now for student-focused communication from AVѧԺ, ASSC, and various AVѧԺ departments.
When was I provided the Mobile App Terms of Service (TOS) and Students’ Rights and Responsibilities?
You were shown and accepted the Mobile App Terms of Service (TOS) and Students’ Rights and Responsibilities when you first downloaded the mobile app and once each semester on the add/drop deadline. Additionally, they are always available in the mobile app and online.
Where can I review the Mobile App Terms of Service (TOS) and Student’s Rights and Responsibilities?
You can view the Mobile App Terms of Service (TOS) in the mobile app or online at sierracollege app. The Students’ Rights and Responsibilities can be viewed online at catalog.sierracollege.edu/student-resources.
Where can I report a Title IX concern (harassment, discrimination, self-harm, etc.)?
You can find contact information for the Title IX office online at Title ix Information.
Where can I report a safety or security concern?
Please reach out to the Department of Community Safety to report security or safety concerns
Who can I talk to if my mobile app account has been suspended or muted?
If you believe your account was muted or suspended in error, or you would like to discuss why your account has been muted or suspended, you can follow the Grievance Process outlined in the Student’s Rights and Responsibilities.
By using the AVѧԺ mobile app, you agree that you will do not do any of the following:
- Post any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, or national law or regulations, or
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited communication or engage in spamming or flooding
Comments may be deleted due to:
- Personal attacks
- Being deliberately misleading
- Inclusion of direct references to harm, or threats to self or others
- Posting of personal information that may put the poster or others at risk
- Profanity that is directed at another person
Additional actions that may be taken:
- Photos of other students, license plates, or nudity may be removed
- For sale posts of items that may not be legally sold may be removed
- Images or memes considered threatening or offensive may be removed
You acknowledge and agree that AVѧԺ has the right to monitor the app electronically and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, or any AVѧԺ policy defined in the Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook to protect itself, its subscribers, or users.
AVѧԺ will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private message unless required by law. AVѧԺ reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms of Service.
Individuals who do not abide by these Terms of Service may have their accounts muted, suspended, or closed permanently without notice.