Faculty and Staff Resources
- : Manage your classes
- DegreeWorks: Degree audit program and academic advising tool (access via )
- Employee and Office Directory: Find contact information of employees and offices.
- : Access internal resources and forms
- : Access the various applications, links and tools you use
- : Access your faculty/staff account
- : Check your inbox and access Office 365
- : Employee learning management system for professional development
- : Login to mySierra to submit flags, alerts and surveys, and check progress of flags using Sierra Connect
- : A self-service site to request ITS, Facilities and Marketing assistance, plus find answers to your questions
- 2023-2024 Academic Calendar (PDF)
- 2024-2025 Academic Calendar (PDF)
- Academic Dates and Events Calendar
- : ASSIST is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credit earned at a public California community college or university can be transferred to another. ASSIST is the official database of articulation for California’s public colleges and universities and provides the most accurate, up-to-date information about student transfer in California.
- : Learn more about the course identification numbering system
- Curriculum Management System (CourseLeaf): Automates curriculum proposal and approval process.
- Distance Learning Resources: Find tools and resources for using Canvas, teaching online, making coursework accessible, etc.
- : Order course materials from Barnes and Noble College Booksellers
- : A reference guide for California community college curriculum committees to ensure compliance with regulations and law regarding curriculum compiled by the California Community College’s Chancellor’s Office (CCCCO) with contributions from System Advisory Committee on Curriculum (SACC).
- : Interactive resource for course data from institutions of higher education
Employee How-tos and Resources
- : Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi
- : All AVѧԺ employees (full-time/part-time faculty, managers, classified, student employees) and members of your household have access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- : Submit a request to the print shop
- Assessment Guidebook: Handbook on educational assessment
- : Meetings and agendas for Board of Trustees, Senates, and Campus committees
- Board Policies and Administrative Procedures: Official District policies and procedures
- Faculty Handbook
- NCC Faculty and Staff Handbook 2023/24
- Planning, Research and Resource Development: Collects, analyzes and shares data. Support District planning, budgeting, and program review
- Student Learning Outcomes (SLO): View reports, results, and descriptions of SLOs
- : Management platform for assessment activities and data
- : Access the California Public Employees’ Retirement System
- : Provides reimbursement of medical expenses to former District employees