Financial Aid Forms and Resources
Access Forms and Review Important Information
How to find out what forms you need:
- Go to your account
- Click on the Financial Aid tab to find out if you must complete any of the forms listed below
- If you do, click on the name of the form you need and print it.
- Submit the completed form(s) in person, by email using your AVѧԺ email address, or by mail to the at the Rocklin or Nevada County Campus.
General Forms and Resources
- Affidavit of Citizenship and Immigration Status
- Emancipation/Legal Guardianship Documentation
- Orphan/Ward of the Court Verification
- (mySierra log in required)
Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 Forms and Resources
- 2023-24 Financial Aid Handbook
- 2023-24 Financial Aid Policies
- 2023-24 Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
- CCPG Application (English)
- Comprehensive SEP Hold
- FERPA Form: Permission to Release Information
- Homeless Verification Form
- Loan Process (2023-24)
- LoanWise Packet (2023-24)
- Parent FAFSA Refusal Certification Letter (2023-2024)
The 1098-T tuition statements are posted annually in for tax purposes. If you requested to receive a print copy of your 1098-T, it will be sent your mailing address on file. If you have any questions, contact the Cashier’s Office.
- . Financial aid available through the State of California.
- : Complete your FAFSA online and view school codes. Federal Student Aid Information Center (FAFSA processor): (800) 4FED-AID (1-800-433-3243); TDD: (800) 730-8913.
- – Recorded federal tax and refund information