Our Outreach Team is Here to Help
If you’re thinking about attending AVѧԺ, you’ve come to the right place. We help students navigate the process from application to registration. We also answer questions about AVѧԺ and connect you with support services to help you be successful.
What We Offer:
- Information Sessions
- Campus Tours
- Sierra Promise Assistance
- Preview Day
Three Steps to Get Started
We offer 120+ programs and degrees across our campuses. Start exploring your options in our nine interest areas:
With four campuses, you can easily drop by any one to take a look around or schedule a tour.
- Rocklin Campus: Fill out a request form to take a or , or email firstname.lastname@example.org to plan your visit.
- Nevada County Campus (NCC): Call Counseling at (530) 274-5303 and press “5” to schedule a tour.
- Tahoe-Truckee Campus: Call (530) 550-2225 to schedule a tour.
- Roseville Center Campus: Call (916) 781-6204 to learn more about the Roseville Center or schedule a tour.
Each month, we send a “What’s New at AVѧԺ” e-newsletter, which provides updates about application and registration deadlines, financial aid, and information about our programs and services.
Ready to Become a Wolverine?
Watch this short video to learn about all our different program offerings. Whether you want to earn a certificate or degree or simply take a class that inspires your creativity, we offer a variety of different credit and noncredit options.